The business has a focus on operations and tax consulting for a client base of AIM and blue chip companies. The London team is considered one of the most progressive and successful teams in the group.
This role presents a rare opportunity for someone to contribute to the strategic direction of the group and take an existing business to new heights.
The core areas that you will need to focus on include:
- Grow the existing service line and contribute to the development of new areas of growth.
- Create a strategy to grow new territories, including the potentially lucrative US market.
- Work on integrating the service offering to allow effective cross selling between departments.
- Add the overall strategy with ideas and effective planning.
- Work closely with the head of BD to generate ideas around business generation.
In exchange for your ideas, commitment and vision you will receive a lucrative package and the freedom to stamp your mark on the service line and business.
Take control of your career–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
- Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience, led by your own expert consultant.
- Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell and neither are we. Tell us which roles you're looking for and we'll ensure that's what you get.
- Matched to the perfect role: Interview for roles which fit your unique requirements regarding career aspirations, desired culture and location.