22 days ago
• Michael Page Finance are partnering exclusively with Fiscale in Stoke-On-Trent
• A brilliant role for a R&D Tax Manager working with a rapidly growing business
About Our Client
Fiscale was formed in February 2014 and has surpassed expectations in terms of number of clients and revenues. Fiscale Ltd are specialist R&D Tax Credit advisors. Their aim is to ensure that their clients are claiming this valuable tax relief. Due to the company's rapid success since its formation in 2014, an exciting opportunity has opened to join the team's Stoke on Trent office as an R&D Tax Manager.
• Responsible and accountable for working with clients and taking them through the full life cycle of an R&D Tax Credit Claim. This will include; qualification and optimisation of the claim; collation of information relating to innovative projects; researching similar markets and technology; analysing and interpreting financial data to identify the claim value; and writing and completing the claim paperwork,
• Travelling to client or sales meetings, as required,
• Processing client financial data to calculate the value of the claim and preparing computations and CT600's,
• Drafting and reviewing technical reports,
• Working with and supporting Claims Administrators,
• Negotiating and liaising with HMRC,
• Supporting senior management,
• Supporting the Technical Directors,
• The Tax Manager will be expected to maintain an expert knowledge of the working, detail and implementation of R&D Tax Relief legislation, guidelines and HMRC practice,
• The Tax Manager will be expected to maintain a portfolio of client cases,
• Supporting the Technical Directors with the management of the Claims team including reporting, training and process improvements,
• Supporting the sales and marketing efforts of the business, including writing articles, giving interviews, presenting at events, updating the web site and involvement with social media and sales support,
• Supporting the business with new revenue generation opportunities, recruitment and financial forecasting,
• Providing technical training sessions for staff, professional referrers and franchisees,
The Successful Applicant
• The successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of the UK corporate tax regime and how different aspects of tax and accounting treatments may interact with an R&D Tax claim
• Ability to explain/describe the activities of a company to HMRC in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to manage and develop a small hard working team
• Ability to relate to work with, and win the confidence of, clients
• IT literacy and ability to work with Fiscale's Hub CRM and ClientSide software
• The successful candidate will be expected to attend client meetings throughout the UK. The candidate must therefore have a current driving license, own a car and be comfortable to drive long distances, where required. Some overnight away from home may be required
What's on Offer
The Candidate will receive;
£40,000-£50,000 dependent on qualifications and experience plus benefits,
Flexible working with working from home being offered,
Join a supportive team as well as having the opportunity to be a pivotal part of driving the continued growth and development of Fiscale.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTA14074830Z