R&D Tax Manager - London
Up to £70,000 + Benefits
Are you hungry for a new challenge? Is it time for you to make the move to a Top 10 firm?
An R&D Tax Manager role has emerged and if you're up to the challenge, this new position could be filled by you. They're looking for someone who's wanting to progress in their career and join their industry leading team in London.
Some of The Role:
- Leading R&D meetings with clients and acting as the first point of contact with clients
- Making sure R&D claims meet the requirements of relevant tax legislation and guidelines
- Preparing and Reviewing R&D financial claim calculations, coordinating with tax teams to ensure tax returns accurately reflect the outcome of technical assessments
- Building relationships with colleagues and other professional contacts to create opportunities and business over time
What Do You Need?
- A science or engineering postgraduate degree (MSc/Meng/PhD)
- A business degree or other finance degree would be a benefit but not essential
- Expertise of UK R&D tax relief schemes and claim quantification
- Able to train and manage new staff joining your team
- Excellent knowledge of HMRC R&D tax relief guidelines, current and past
- Experience in communicating with HMRC on tax matters
If this interests you and you'd like to know more, please contact me
Tel: 0207 269 6316
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.