Real Estate Tax Advisory Senior Associate, global business advisory firm, paying up to £50,000 plus bonus
Your new company
This global business business advisory firm is seeking to recruit a Tax Senior Associate to join it's Real Estate advisory practice. This firm boasts presence in every major business centre in the world and an annual revenue close to $2billion. This is a leading firm in it's field where all of senior management are leaders in their field.
Your new role
You will be joining as a Senior Associate in the Real Estate Tax Advisory team. Here you will be responsible for:
* Tax due diligence on corporate real estate acquisitions, including compiling information requests, reviewing documents and drafting reports, and managing the input of other specialists (e.g. VAT, capital allowances, employment taxes/CIS)
* Tax structuring work for acquisitions, refinancing, reorganisations and disposals, including researching technical points, managing the input of other specialists and drafting practical, robustly supported advice and reports
* Assisting clients on non-tax specific workstreams such as funds flows and financial due diligence
* Actively keeping up to date on specialist technical matter particularly in light of the changing real estate tax landscape, contributing to thought leadership material as required
* Tax compliance and reporting for UK companies and non-resident landlords
* Performing transfer pricing analysis in relation to related party debt financing
* Advising both landlords and occupiers on all aspects of real estate lease transactions, from initial incentives to renewal, dilapidations and surrender
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered you must be ACA/CTA qualified or in the process of studying for the qualification. You must hold corporate tax advisory experience where preference will be given to candidates with real estate experience. Candidates coming from a compliance background looking to take a step into advisory will be considered if they are able to demonstrate an aptitude to do so.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to join a leading firm with clients in the FTSE100 and major corporations. This industry focussed team is a leader in it's field and has a strong track record of advising on all aspects of the real estate ownership cycle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.