Real Estate Tax Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - Big 4 Firm
The Real Estate Tax Team advises on a whole spectrum of UK and international clients seeking to invest in real estate, including private equity funds, sovereign wealth funds, high net worth individuals, REITS and other institutional investors. The work will be a mixture of transaction-driven advice, such as due diligence and structuring, as well as other advisory services and tax compliance.
Work will include:
- Driving the delivery on a wide range of UK and international projects, both transactions and wider advisory work.
- Working with a range of international clients at the forefront of the real estate industry
- Developing and managing key client relationships and becoming a focal point of contact
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of high-quality compliance and reporting services for a portfolio of clients
- CTA and/or ACA qualified
- Substantial experience of working within a Real Estate Tax Team
- Experience of successfully managing a portfolio of clients
Get in contact with Chris Barnett for more information on 020 7123 5059 or email@example.com