This role will provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients. You will also provide assistance to Director/Principals/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice. Will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
Top 10 accountancy practice based in London.
- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- There will be an expectation that you will take full responsibility for project delivery on their portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Liaise with HMRC
- To ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/Partner /Principle informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience
- Ensure that the firm's quality control procedures are adhered to including second partner review
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Principle/ Senior Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable post qualified experience
- Guide and supervise less experienced colleagues.
- Support, train, mentor and advise others in own area.
- Lead projects of limited scale or complexity.
Competitive package and salary
Office in City of London and remote working