Real Estate Tax - Manager - Six Months Fix Term Contract
Our team have expertise across transactions, capital allowances, stamp duty, capital gains and you will add to these skills.
Helping transform our clients’ real estate into greater assets. Our sector specialists have extensive experience in structuring real estate transactions and working with investors, developers, funders and occupiers on their real estate matters. Our commercial approach to the needs of our clients, provides the best possible chance of success in today’s market. We take the time to get to know our clients so we can deliver tailor-made solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Tax structuring - helping our clients to buy and sell properties in a tax efficient manner
- Tax advice and due diligence service on property transactions
- Tax advice on leases
- Participate and lead in business development initiatives and proposal activity
- Capital Allowances advice and evaluation
- Tax compliance – advising our clients about on-going requirements including non-resident landlord schemes
- Setting up property funds including UK Real Estate Investment Trusts (UK REITs)
Who we're looking for:
- You’ll have post qualified experience (ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent)
- You’ll have experience of managing a large portfolio of tax clients
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.