This Restructuring & Insolvency Partner role would be to principally generate revenue by taking formal insolvency appointments under your license whilst workingcollaboratively with the other Partners in the Restructuring Advisory department as well as across the rest of the business.
My client is one of the prominent accountancy practices on the South Coast with offices across the country. Their office in Southampton is very well regarded across the business internally as well as by their clients who range from multinational and growth-focused entrepreneurs to fashion icons and premier league footballers.
The Key Responsibilities this Restructuring & Insolvency Partner role are:
- To take joint and sole insolvency appointments as to hit an individual billing target.
- Focus on securing advisory and lender led assignments
- Ensure cases in your name are handled in a compliant and timely manner and that the management team are providing frequent updates on case compliance, case budget and WIP.
- Work on highly complex cases alongside the senior management team.
- Network internally with Partners in other service lines and assist the firm with various marketing initiatives to include client pitches for panel work and events aimed at developing relationships with work referrers.
- To act on any problems raised from the team on case compliance and any contentious issues identified.
- To record time spent on a regular basis, and to ensure that time charged is consistent with the proper performance of the work conducted by the team.
- Approve paperwork and finalise statutory documentation.
- Handle initial case strategy alongside the team managers.
- Promote the values of the firm both internally and externally.
- Attend training conferences and insolvency training programmes on relevant topics.
- Write marketing material to help promote the firm's brand.
Key Requirements of this Restructuring & Insolvency Partner role:
- JIEB qualified & appointment taking licence.
- Familiarity across a broad range of corporate insolvency appointments.
- Network of contacts across lawyers, accountants, and asset based lenders, banks, intermediaries, private equity, and investment vehicles.
On offer is a salary commensurate with the role. If you are interested in this role or other similar opportunities please get in contact with me directly on 02380 206 441.