Big 4 - Reward & Employment Tax Manager - Manchester or Leeds
I am working with one of the world's leading professional services organisations. The Reward & Employment team is rapidly growing and as such a vacancy has arisen for a Manager to support this team.
Are you an enthusiastic Employment Tax Assistant Manager looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the next step in your career?
Responsibilities for the Employment Tax Manager include:
- Client focus - ability to deliver consistently excellent client service.
- Commercial awareness - delivers value to client and team profitability.
- Teamwork - organises and supports others.
- Good communicator - both written and oral.
- Problem solving - positive attitude to solving problems and delivering outcomes.
- Enthusiastic and keen business developer
- Technical knowledge - be adept and up to date with a breadth of Employment Tax knowledge.
- Build client relationships, identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges and support the sales engagement process
- Work with clients and targets to take advantage of the market opportunity that increased level of HMRC scrutiny around employment taxes and NMW represents, along with ensuring speed to market for topical issues such as new legislation, gender pay gap reporting etc
- Work with senior members of the team to develop and market new propositions to ensure the pipeline of projects remains healthy
- Develop strong links with the corporate tax teams and promote cross team working within Tax North
With emphasis on a great work life balance within a supportive environment, the progression opportunities are fantastic as you will have ample control as to which direction you would like your career with this firm to proceed in.
If you would like to be considered for this Employment Tax Manager position, please contact Vish Juggapah at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR