S/4HANA Tax Specialist London
up to £100,000 + bonus
The tax landscape is undergoing significant change; with changes to tax legislation, increased media focus and scrutiny, technology advancements, and the increasingly global reach of clients, all coming together to shape an exciting and challenging future in the market for tax services.
This team have a market leading reputation; bringing together a unique blend of consulting, technology, tax technical and tax reporting experience to help businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting, tax technology and tax risk management.
Within this Tax Technology team sits a S/4HANA Tax Value Proposition, with a fast growing team and a super-growth ambition. They will undertake an unprecedented wave of S/4HANA implementations over the next few years and these will need specialist SAP Tax knowledge and solution design capabilities. This proposition is uniquely positioned to be a key differentiator for the firm-wide SAP-enabled business transformation practice across UK and Europe. As a Tax-focussed S/4HANA consultant, you will have plenty of opportunities to work on large-scale S/4HANA Tax advisory projects as part of complex business transformations. You'll work with a wide range of colleagues and clients, exposing you to cutting edge tax technology work in a strategic, commercial and business context. You will find opportunities to apply an impressive range of broad consulting and functional skills that will enhance your career.
My client are looking for innovative Tax professionals that want to broaden their careers by learning tax technology, process and data. As you build your career to become an innovative SAP Tax Solution Architect you will be helping our clients to design, develop and implement systems architecture that best meets their business needs, in the rapidly changing tax and legal landscape.
Your role will entail gathering requirements (both tax/ legal and business), analysing supply-chains and business processes to assess the required functional specifications, evaluating the current systems landscape and proposed future state in order to identify gaps and improvement areas. You will be working alongside an experienced and growing team, in what is a once in lifetime opportunity to support our clients in ensuring that they have the right data, business processes and systems set-up for the future.
* Analysing the client's tax and business requirements to build the optimal SAP Tax design and/ or supplement with the right mix of alternative tax technology solutions
* Assessing the key tax touchpoints across the end-to-end business processes for their clients' particular needs
* Overseeing the project delivery team in designing, building and integrating tax requirements and processes into SAP systems architecture (or wider tax technology solutions) to meet clients' requirements
* Assessing the business impact of technical choices made
* Ensuring that the project team is capturing and logging risks/ issues on the project as and when they arise
* Developing/ maintaining good working relationships with key client and internal stakeholders and keep them informed of challenges/ risks/ issues with technical solutions being implemented
* Responding to requests for proposals from prospective clients
* Maintaining process documentation while continually improving internal and client processes
* Ensuring compliance with risk management and engagement acceptance in accordance with the risk management protocols
* Providing regular updates to the project team on how the project is running against projected scope, timeframes and budget etc.
* Managing and working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
My client is actively interviewing now, so if this opportunity if of interest please do reach out to Maisie on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.