SAP/ ERP Tax Solution Manager - Big 4 London
Salary up to £68,000 + £6,000 cash allowance + bonus
I am working with a market leading Big 4 Tax Technology team who are looking to rapidly expand their team due to significant growth in revenues.
This team brings together a unique blend of consulting, technology, tax technical and tax reporting experience to help businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting, tax technology and tax risk management.
The Tax Accounting focused element of your role will allow you to combine expertise in tax accounting technical and process improvement with technology and systems capability building a deep understanding of how data flows and is used to generate tax accounting outputs. You will be supporting clients that are using their S/4HANA/ ERP implementation to take a fresh look at their group tax reporting process that feeds in the current and deferred tax balances into external financial statements and internal management reporting and forecasting.
- Analysing the client's tax and business requirements to build the optimal SAP/ ERP Tax design and/ or supplement with the right mix of alternative tax technology solutions (for example tax accounting solutions such as Longview, OneSource Tax Provision, CorpTax and other similar tools)
- Assessing the key tax touchpoints across the end-to-end business processes for their clients' particular needs
- Overseeing the project delivery team in designing, building and integrating tax requirements and processes into SAP/ ERP systems architecture (or wider tax technology solutions) to meet clients' requirements
- Assessing the business impact of technical choices made
- Ensuring that the project team is capturing and logging risks/ issues on the project as and when they arise
- Developing/ maintaining good working relationships with key client and internal stakeholders and keep them informed of challenges/ risks/ issues with technical solutions being implemented
- Responding to requests for proposals from prospective clients
- Maintaining process documentation while continually improving internal and client processes
- Ensuring compliance with risk management and engagement acceptance
- Providing regular updates to the project team on how the project is running against projected scope, timeframes and budget etc.
- Managing and working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
This is an extremely exciting time to join such a career driven, motivated team. If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Maisie on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.