A leading advisory services team are seeking an ambitious Senior VAT Manager to join their Tax Strategy and Reporting team. This is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, and as a Senior VAT Manager, you will be able to work and communicate closely with the firm’s leading clients operating nationally and internationally.
This is a new position ideally located in Manchester or London but will be considered in any of their satellite offices across the UK. One of the core areas the team works in is ERP, other accounting information systems and tax engine reviews, implementations and the integration of indirect tax-related software solutions and middleware into these. They are looking for a candidate to enhance their team in this vital area, and the candidate will need to be able to demonstrate credible experience in the systems space.
- Experience in the implementation and technical review of key financial and logistics modules and of methods of data extraction from SAP. This will include SD, MM & FI as core (including at the procedure, condition and sequence levels), GTS, Hana, Taxmarc and tax-related S/4 areas will be a benefit
- A rounded or ideally technical appreciation of other ERP and accounting information systems will also be an advantage (for example, Oracle – EBT, wider EBS and Inventory modules amongst others, Workday and MSDX)
- Experience with indirect tax determination engines (Onesource, Vertex, Avalara and Sovos)
- Experience of working in indirect tax (VAT and Duty and/or supply chain) accounting
- Data manipulation (using various ETL tools and techniques)
The candidate will be a self-starter, have a passion and drive to take this forward and be able to provide a technical centre of excellence and ability to train up junior staff, as part of their team.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners on CCumber@nebula-partners.com or +44 (0) 2079474302