Based in Support.
Salary and benefits
- Salary: competitive based on experience
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Based in Norwich
- Participation in performance related bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym membership
Coming from an accountancy background, you will help improve the use and understanding of accounting and practice management software across our network of accountancy practices. You will have a flair for software and technology and your strong communication skills will be central to you embedding software across our offices. As a relatively small team and being a new position, you will have the freedom to expand and shape the role. Long term, you will contribute to the direction of technology for the network and our clients.
We will help you develop your communication skills and will provide comprehensive training on our software suite, which currently consists of TaxCalc (Compliance), Practice Ignition (Quotes and Engagement letters), Receipt Bank (client data capture and extraction), Virtual Cabinet (Document management and Client Portal), QuickBooks (Bookkeeping).
The TaxAssist Support Centre based in Norwich provides training and support to its network of accountants. We specialise in supporting small businesses and work with over 73,000 clients across the UK.
- You will help educate our network using a variety of mediums such as face-to-face, online and written guidance. Some travel will be required
- You will help develop best practice across the software estate to help drive efficiency and deliver a consistent approach
- You will work closely with and report to the Senior Software Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent people and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Accountancy experience is essential (ACCA/ICAEW or qualified by experience)
- Confidence presenting
- Experience delivering training would be an advantage
The role is full time, 35 hours per week and core hours from 9.00am – 5.00pm, with some flexibility required in relation to course start / end times and travel requirements.