Senior Tax Manager
Pure Search are working exclusively with a fast growing Fintech company to secure their new Senior Tax Manager. You'll be part of a highly collaborative team where your tax advice has real impact on business decisions and market moves.
You will report directly into the Head of Tax and have a clear progression route set out from day one. You'll also have two direct reports and be involved in the future growth plans.
This role would suit someone who enjoys a very varied and strategic role, has great business partnering capabilities and a strong corporate understanding.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all corporate tax operations for UK and international entities
- Providing tax and strategic advice for group wide corporate restructuring projects and new products
- Implement and manage the groups transfer pricing policy and methodology
- Identifying and mitigating potential tax risks across the business
- Providing immediate and accurate tax advice to all stakeholders
- Implementing new policies and appropriate control frameworks
- Review of junior managers compliance work and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintaining good relationships with appropriate tax authorities
- Assist the Head of Tax with the development and growth of the tax team
- Build strong relationships across the company, overseas offices and with the professional advisors
- Qualified tax professional with 5 years post qualified experience
- Extensive technical knowledge of corporate tax, international tax and transfer pricing
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essential
- Highly motivated, focused on delivery
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.