Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Pure are working with a Top 10 accountancy and business advisory firm to recruit several new Senior Tax Managers.
You'll be part of hard-working team, within a broad and exciting role offering excellent career progression opportunities. All the while working for a company that truly cares for their staff and prioritises staff well being through various initiatives.
Your role will entail a mix of corporate tax compliance and advisory to a wide range of clients including well known multinationals, FTSE companies, PE backed and owner managed firms. Your key focus will be forging strong relationships with clients to advise on UK corporate tax planning and restructuring, as well as producing and advising on complex UK tax computations and returns.
- Previous experience with corporate tax compliance and managing the annual tax return process
- Experience providing corporate tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients
- Advising on tax due diligence, international tax, structuring and other ad hoc advisory work
- Ability to undertake tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
- Able to prepare proposals for new work and conduct research to target new clients
- Able to pursue opportunities for providing and selling new services to existing clients
- Comfortable dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered or reach out for further information.