Senior Tax Manager job in central London requires an immediately available corporate tax specialist for this Senior Tax Manager job.
Assisting the tax team whilst a permanent recruitment processes takes place, this Senior Direct Tax Manager job will involve:
- Manage the outsourced provider of corporate tax returns and review returns.
- Manage the outsourced provider on tax provisioning and disclosures for statutory accounts.
- Prepare tax provisioning in management accounts.
- SAO compliance requirements.
- Transfer pricing compliance.
To be considered for this role you will have a high degree of UK corporate tax legislation knowledge and experience and also of statutory and regulatory financial reporting.
In this role you will really get stuck into the direct tax affairs of this international organisation and make a difference in the 4 months. Very easily accessible by all forms of public transport with door step amenities. This position will take you through the autumn period to 2019.
To discuss further please contact Amy Thomas of Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.