Part of the Global Tax Team, with focus on tax reporting and compliance, overall responsibility for sox compliance, experience with ASC 740 and USGAAP is a key requirement for this role. Covering, reporting and sox requirements for UK and overseas including corporate tax compliance, tax reporting, tax audits, liaison with external auditors and the US-based tax reporting team.
Our client is a billion dollar, highly acquisitive and growing organisation
* Manage the completion of the tax reporting matters for the quarter and annual reports including the preparation and oversight of the tax expense, deferred taxes, valuation allowances and contingency reserves.
* Understanding compliance guidelines with US GAAP, IFRS and SEC regulations.
* Implement, maintain and report SOX tax controls and processes over the UK and Rest of World tax process.
* Tax reconciliations and support for statutory and revenue audits
* Instructing local advisers and managing the completion of tax returns including all related analysis, research memos and support, including some transfer pricing aspects and estimated tax submissions.
* Serve as a subject matter expert on all tax research projects ensuring that the tax filing positions are supported by sound research.
* Support management by co-ordinating, implementing and managing projects, ensuring their proper and efficient tax evaluation and execution.
* Assist with identifying, researching and implementing tax savings strategies.
* Other duties as needed to fulfil tax responsibilities for the tax department.
* Manage and oversee country specific tax issues, including tax audits, liaison with internal and external audit team to ensure timely delivery of requests.
* Technical tax research on various matters and assisting with projects.
* Professional tax/accounting qualification
* Big 4 experience preferred
* Minimum of 8-10 years of experience working in tax required
Attractive salary benefits