Hays SF are recruiting for an exceptional financial accountant for a growing global brand based in Wiltshire
Your new company
You'll be joining a fast-paced, high growth brand with significant presence across the UK and the USA. They are seeking to invest in the finance function to deliver a best-in-class financial control environment which supports their ambitious growth plan.
Your new role
As the Financial Accountant, you'll be accountable for the effective management of several key areas of finance. Based in the Wiltshire head office, you'll be working side by side (virtually, for now!) with a strong, experienced executive team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts under FRS 102.
- Managing day-to-day currency requirements ensuring sufficient hedge coverage.
- Preparing weekly short term cashflow forecasts.
- Management of the audit process from company side, and be the POC for external auditors.
- Work closely with external tax advisors to develop and implement tax strategy.
- Working alongside the management accounting team to deliver insightful variance analysis and commentary to board level.
What you'll need to succeed
As the Financial Accountant working to develop a best-in-class environment, you'll be / have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) with a strong technical background.
- Passionate about quality of output.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Growth mindset and continually looking for personal development opportunities.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What you'll get in return
As the Financial Accountant, in addition to fantastic career opportunities, you'll receive:
- Competitive basic salary of up to £60,000 DOE.
- Flexible working.
- Free parking.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Pension scheme.
- Discounts and savings (holidays, days out, retail, etc).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.