This is a new role within the Group Tax function reporting into the Head of Tax Reporting and Forecasting based in London. The role will be challenging, complex and present a breadth of issues on a daily basis. This will really suit an individual who enjoys Tax Reporting looking to work with intelligent people within a commercial environment.
- Production of the Group's Annual and Interim statutory external tax reporting requirements and contributing to the quarterly Interim Management Statement process.
- Preparation of procedures and policies to be followed by country tax and finance teams within the Group for IFRS tax reporting
- Review and challenge over the tax reporting process and numbers to ensure high levels of control are always maintained
- Production of an accurate forecast of the Group's Effective Tax Rate
- Responsible for production of accurate forecasting of the Group's effective tax rate
- Provide tax accounting and technical reporting expertise for production of tax liabilities in the Group's financial statements in compliance with legislation, accounting standards and best practice
- Analyse and interpret information quickly and accurately
- Ask targeted, probing questions
- Provide explanations and reconciliations of Group's tax position for senior management and external analyst Q&A
- Input to the preparation of papers for Board and Audit Committees on the tax results
- University degree
- Qualified chartered accountant preferred
- Extensive global tax reporting experience
- Expert knowledge of Tax Accounting and Reporting under IFRS
- Demonstrated track record of process delivery in a complex, global environment
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton on 020 7429 4416 or to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.