An industry leading FMCG business in Manchester are currently looking for a Senior Indirect Tax Analyst to join their leading tax department. You will have a leading role in supporting the group's indirect tax function including both compliance and project advisory work.
An industry leading, multinational FMCG business in Manchester
The successful Senior Indirect Tax Analyst will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for the preparation and finalization of a portfolio of Indirect tax returns including VAT, EC Sales listings and Intrastat with a focus on EU countries.
- Play a key role on tax authority and statutory audits.
- Take an active role completing an Indirect tax Balance sheet control file, ensuring all Balance sheets are complete, reconciled and contain relevant supporting documents.
- Supporting junior members of the indirect tax team with VAT compliance, Balance sheet reconciliations and helping to develop them more generally.
- Working with the wider team to support individual business areas and internal teams on VAT issues.
- Supporting continuous improvement in processes and controls.
The successful Senior Indirect Tax Analyst will have:
- 2 or more years' experience in VAT compliance in an industry role.
- Be personable and able to work with a team
The successful Indirect Tax Analyst will be offered:
£30,000 - £40,000 + bonus + other benefits + flexible hours / location would be considered