Senior Indirect Tax Manager - Financial Services CC5067
A world leading professional services firm is looking for talented Senior VAT Managers to join their expanding London based team. We are looking for a commercially minded individual, able to take the manage their own client relationships, ensuring delivery of exemplary service, and lead junior colleagues.
You will be joining a fantastic team with inspirational leadership, which have ambitious plans to develop their portfolio and people. This team is the largest, most profitable, and diverse compared to their direct competitors. This team is set to continue to expand, adding members at all levels, providing opportunities for promotion in both the short and medium term. This group has a diverse client portfolio within the Financial Services Sector, focussing on banking and capital markets, insurance and investment management firms and Private Equity houses. The group is also involved in several VAT implementation projects in the Middle East.
- A proven history of delivering high standards of quality work for clients;
- Indirect Tax technical knowledge gained either in practice or industry.
- Relevant FS experience is desirable but not essential;
- Communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate with other;
- An ability to work and deliver against budgets, deadlines and competing priorities;
- A track record of people management, providing constructive and helpful feedback to assist improve and develop;
The successful candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) and have demonstrable Indirect tax experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team, with clear opportunities to expand your Indirect Tax and management skills, while offering a clear path for career progression.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners on CCumber@nebula-partners.com or +44 (0) 2079474302