This record breaking fintech with a rapidly expanding London HQ is now valued at over £4bn. With international operations now spanning multiple continents, this business has organically developed an extremely reliable service. This has attracted some of the biggest global brands to its growing client portfolio.
Now looking to build out its own in-house tax function, there is a need to add an experienced and highly skilled indirect tax professional to support the businesses tax strategy and global compliance obligations.
In this role you will:
- Identify and manage areas of indirect tax risk
- Identify potential savings across the group including recovery and partial examption
- Lead indirect tax support on multi-jurisdiction projects including management of registrations for new territories
- Perform UK VAT compliance and oversee outsourced non-UK indirect tax compliance
- Develop VAT reporting and forecasting processes
- Proven indirect tax advisory experience
- Previous inhouse experience preferred
- Exposure to financial services sector and application of partial exemption regulations
- Able to work in a fast faced and constantly changing business environment
- Varied and constantly evolving role
- Excellent bonus
- Progressive working environment
For a discreet discussion please contact Greg Dadson at firstname.lastname@example.org