Looking to lead the Indirect Tax function of a fast paced, high growth and highly innovative FS multinational? I am partnering exclusively with this instantly recognizable brand to appoint their lead Indirect Tax Senior Manager.
This is a global role, covering the group's advisory and strategic affairs, whilst managing a small team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading on all Indirect Tax affairs across the global group
- Mitigating against indirect tax risk exposure across the business
- Keeping abreast of legislative changes and advising the business accordingly
- Managing the overall VAT recovery rate of the group
- Build and manage key relationships with senior internal stakeholders
- Implement appropriate control and governance framework
- Managerial responsibility of one Indirect Tax Manager
- Ensure compliance, prepared by local finance, is appropriately reviewed and submitted
- Build relationships within the business in order to managing indirect tax issues
- Create and develop Indirect Tax processes to ensure efficient operations
- Lead on all indirect tax audits and business requests.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party advisers and Tax authorities
- Identify and select technology and automation solutions across all indirect taxes.
I am interested to speak with ideally FS specialist advisors, with a commercial mindset who will proactively promote the Indirect Tax function's profile in this quickly expanding business.
On offer: £90,000 + bonus (share options), flexible working.
For further information on this position, please contact 07557231548. Jade Hawkins @ Pure