- Do you want to work with some of the largest corporations in the world?
- As a part of one of the best international tax teams in the country?
- All whilst enjoying flexible working?
The combination of experience and innovation in the team makes it not only one of the most exciting places to work in tax, but also a place where you can learn and develop into a skilled and renowned international tax adviser, working with leading UK / overseas MNCs, lawyers and banks on complex and challenging projects.
The team work on a variety of projects which are focused on helping clients to develop and execute their international tax strategy, including:
- Expansion into new markets
- Pre-transaction reorganisations and post-transaction integration
- Legal structure rationalisation
- Operating model redesign
- Optimisation of capital structure and financing
- Optimisation of intellectual property ownership and reliefs
- Managing the risk arising from global law change such as BEPS, and
- Lobbying and negotiation with tax authorities in UK and globally
Your key responsibilities
- You'll manage the successful delivery of international tax services engagements, taking a professional, practical and commercial approach and ensuring technical excellence
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Spot opportunities and involve colleagues to help continuously develop the commercial proposition to clients
- Assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients and engagements
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to build strong client relationships and committed to delivery of exceptional client service
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out effective reviews and know when to refer upwards
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Effective time management - ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Project management skills to plan and prioritise work, as well as meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
The suitable candidate will:
- Have a background in corporate tax with some demonstrable advisory experience
- Have one of the following qualifications: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a top role with the option of flexible working! Contact Laura on 02072696317 or email your CV to email@example.com