Nebula Partners are working with the highly successful and growing international tax team of a leading Big 4 firm. The Partners are well known and respected in the market and working in this team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on technically challenging and career enhancing work.
The energy tax team offers full-service tax advisory, compliance, audit of tax and transaction tax support to listed and PE-backed outbound and inbound corporates in the oil & gas, mining & metals, power & utilities and shipping sectors. Due to an enormous amount of change in the global international tax arena, the team is experiencing a huge demand for their services. The firm has ambitious growth plans for this team, and the firm is investing heavily in supporting this growth.
The combination of experience and innovation in the team makes it not only one of the most exciting places to work in tax, but also a place where you can learn and develop into a skilled and renowned international tax adviser, working with leading UK / overseas MNCs, lawyers and banks on complex and challenging projects.
The types of project you’ll contribute towards may include:
- Expansion into new markets
- Pre- merger reorganisations and post-merger integration
- Organisational structure rationalisation
- Business model redesign
- Optimisation of capital structure and financing
- Managing the risk arising from global law change such as BEPS
- Lobbying and negotiation with tax authorities in UK and globally
- Experienced tax practitioner with reviewing skills and expertise in international tax
- Experience working with customers in the Energy Sector
- Any of the following preferred: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA, e.g. law qualification)
- Experience of Managing a team and/or mentoring and developing more junior team members
The firm will provide investment in the right sort of training and offer you the opportunities on projects and assignments that will develop and challenge you so that you’re in the best place to further develop as tax professional. They offer many opportunities to travel worldwide at all grades and 12-18 months rotations especially to New York and Singapore.
The firm offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Their comprehensive package includes support for flexible working and career development.
Please contact me for more information on this excellent opportunity to join a winning team at a time of exceptional growth.
Alin Brekke – email@example.com or 02079474200.