An international bio-tech company with offices located in Berkshire are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to report to the Head of Finance. The main focus of this position to managing projects on global tax planning and be responsible for all tax issues in the EMEA region.
- Provide tax advice on all matters within all business functions
- Take the lead for all tax audits and tax return compliance process within the EMEA region
- Involvement in transfer pricing strategy and planning
- Identify risks and suggest solutions within all tax processes for continued improvement
- ACA/CTA qualification
- Big 4, Top Tier training is essential with in-house experience preferred
- Hands on experience of Corporation Tax compliance and VAT return submission on a domestic and international scale
- Strong background within international tax
- Build relationships with members across all levels of the business
- Ability to work under pressure by involvement in numerous projects running simultaneously
- Strong problem solving ability
- Highly organised with strong leadership ability
This role will consider applicants on a remote working basis, however must be able to visit the office two days a week post Covid.