The Private Markets and Real Estate Structuring team are looking to hire an M&A Tax specialist at the Senior Manager level due to a huge increase in M&A activity within the group. As part of the Front Office you would have heavy involvement in transactions, fund structuring, product development and the overall life-cycle of the deals.
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities:
- Corporate M&A activity both in the UK and globally
- Follow the product life-cycle, front to back, with respect to acquisition, origination, disposal and liquidation.
- Work with other members of the tax team to ensure that the tax effects of business changes are factored into ongoing tax compliance and business processes
- Principal focus will be on tax structuring, with regard to accounting and legal implications
- Requires co-ordination and management of external advisors
- Support the transaction team in structuring the financing arrangements
- Review of contract documentation for consistency of implementation with planning
- Creation, review and supervision of Funds Flow in conjunction with Finance Team
- Management of implementation of structure and closing process
- Qualified accountant/CTA at experienced manager level
- Strong M&A/transactions experience
- Previous experience of Funds structuring
- Experience in financial services or dealing with large corporate groups an advantage
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton on 02074294416 or to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.