Corporate Tax Manager
Our client, a Global Top Accountancy firm is seeking a talented individual to join their South region, fast-growing tax team. Your clients will be a diverse mix of UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups.
The successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships, develop junior staff, provide excellent client service and identify business development opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and identifying leads for new work
- Running own portfolio and delivering technical tax advice
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders
- Being involved in business development and proposal activity
- Be involved in M&A activity
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong educational background (preferably 2:1 or higher University degree)
- ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent qualified with strong corporate tax and accounting knowledge
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.