We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our Corporate Tax team in Exeter. In this role, you will support the Partners on high level corporate tax compliance and related advisory work across the region.
- Previous corporate tax experience at a senior level
- Experience of management of a team and an extensive client portfolio
- Ability to input into tax strategy where appropriate
- CTA qualified, ACA or ACCA an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to deal with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Accurate and able to work well under pressure
- Good problem solving skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide key support to the Partner team in delivering high quality corporation tax compliance and advice to our diverse client base across the region
- Provide technical support to the corporate tax team on a range of tax compliance and project work
- Work with the firm’s Tax Partners to share knowledge and develop tax planning strategies
- Be technically up-to-date with all relevant tax matters and able to accurately interpret and apply current tax legislation
- Act as strategic mentor to corporate tax personnel in the office
- Provide corporate tax input for pitches and business development activities
- Assist in developing tax technical materials and where relevant, carry out training on specific corporate tax technical areas
- Communicate with colleagues and clients in a professional manner at all times
- Treat others in line with the firm’s requirements for ethical standards and uphold relevant codes of conduct.
PKF Francis Clark is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Please click ‘Apply Now’. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer to chat to someone before applying, get in touch with Keith Lackie on Keith.Lackie@pkf-francisclark.co.uk.
Everyone will receive a response.
PKF Francis Clark doesn’t discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, your experience, your potential, and nothing else.
We are not accepting agency introductions unless prior approval has been given in writing.