Senior Manager, Corporation Tax Reading
Your new company
The South Regional tax team is a fast-growing part of the tax practice. We are looking for excellent candidates with a proven track record who are seeking a dynamic and challenging working environment within a strong supportive leadership and management team. The marketplace is diverse with a client base of UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups.
This current vacancy is for a Senior Manager based in our Reading office.
The successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships, develop junior staff, provide excellent client service and identify business development opportunities.
Your new role
- Be market facing with allocated clients and target organisations
- Liaising with the client service team and with colleagues in other tax disciplines as well as the audit and accounting discipline to provide a co-ordinated service to the client
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and identifying leads for new work
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Being involved in business development and proposal activity
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong educational background
- ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent qualified with strong corporate tax and accounting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Display strong technical
- Displays an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates in a respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Brings insight and effectively applies knowledge to business and client problems
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.