I am working with one of the market leading Big 4 firms within their Financial Services M&A Tax team. They are sourcing for a Senior Manager to join their very specialist team and provide transaction related tax advice throughout the whole deal life-cycle.
Within this team, you will be responsible for:
- Focusing on the delivery of very high quality tax advice to clients in relation to transactions
- Managing the successful delivery of projects and ensuring that the technical quality is extremely high.
- You will also be responsible for leading a transaction tax team and developing them as professionals, and contribute to growing this team
The types of projects that you will be involved in will be:
- Buy & Sell-side tax due diligence and structuring
- Refinancing & restructuring
- Transaction implementation
- Tax modelling
- Transaction documentation review
You must have significant tax experience in this field, and being aware of current international tax developments including BEPS. You will ideally have significant experience from another Big 4 firm, with strong experience in M&A tax - ideally PE/Funds, but general M&A will also be considered.
Please apply ASAP to be considered, or call 020 7429 4420 for a confidential discussion.