With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a successful and growing team. You should be someone who:
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work
- Is driven and committed
- Is ambitious and motivated to grow personally
- Shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Seeks out feedback and development opportunities; Identifies and pursues business opportunities
- Gives clear direction and is able to provide positive, constructive feedback
- Is willing to coach less experienced staff
- Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues and clients
- Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear; and
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.