We have a significant growth plan over the next three years and in order to support this we are looking to recruit a motivated individual with a commercial edge who are seeking a real challenge, at Senior Manager Level, to build on our successes to date and help us achieve our growth targets. This is a generalist Indirect Tax role, but with some focus on the Financial Services Sector. As such, experience in Financial Services Indirect Tax would be advantageous, but not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of clients
- Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing the company's strong relationships with clients
- Business development and winning work from existing and new clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients
- Leading and managing large client projects
- Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Advising on technical issues
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.