The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with both clients and all of the local offices, providing a great opportunity to build and expand your corporate network.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide exceptional levels of client service
- Business development skills - able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work by proactively managing existing clients Overall responsibility of quality of client service
- Manage possible leads from other areas of the practice
- Build networks and relationships internally and externally for the team to leverage from
- Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value for both the company and clients from the tax services delivered whilst managing risk appropriately for both client and the firm
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.