Senior Manager M&A Tax - London - up to £90,000
This growing boutique firm has set the standards for working with organisations to solve complex problems. This growing firm occupies the enviable position as the UK member of the world's largest independent tax organisation, this delivers top quality advice to the world's largest and most complex businesses.
What can they offer you?
- Strong leadership and high-quality colleague to work within a friendly and collegiate environment
- Career development, they expect high performance and reward individuals for contributions to the team's success
- Offer a genuine performance related bonus scheme with it often being a significant percentage of annual salary
The M&A tax function is currently in a period of exciting growth with their clients primarily being private equity houses although they do have some corporate clients for whom they perform M&A work.
- Performing tax due diligence on target businesses located in the UK and globally:
- Producing final draft due diligence reports
- Liaising with tax specialists in other areas
- Identifying and dealing with areas of risk
- Providing advice in respect of structuring acquisitions:
- Design and preparation of acquisition steps reports
- Incorporating tax structuring tax advice from other jurisdictions
- Providing clients with ad-hoc advice on company reorganisations and restructuring activities
- Identifying post deal opportunities during the M&A process and subsequently pursuing them
Experience and qualifications:
- ACA or ICAS qualified with substantial corporate tax compliance or advisory experience
- Gained the ACA and/or CTA qualification
- Considerable UK Tax experience is needed for the role
Get in contact with Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or email@example.com for more information.