A Top 10 firm which has a it's core focus in Private Client Tax has a opportunity for a Senior Manager to join the team. This offers the chance to work with a ultra high net worth client base and compete with the Big4 in a supportive culture under the guidance of a leading Partner group.
The role of the Senior Manager will be to predominately support the Partner group across internal and external sales whilst offering complex advisory. They would like the chosen individual to progress through to Director whilst performing the below duties:
- Performing/supervising work
- Responsibility for client meetings
- Networking and maintaining industry contacts
- Assistance in preparing for work pitches Supervision, development, appraisal of staff - as required when junior staff are utilised Cross-selling and liaison with other departments:
- Working alongside colleagues from other departments
- Maintaining cross-divisional contacts
Salaries will vary depending on experience and my client will additionally offer 8% pension, flexible working, bonus, DIS, Private medical and numerous other benefits.
To apply please follow the link below or to discuss in confidence, please contact Lee Redding on 0207 429 4431.