- Senior Manager or Director - Transaction Tax
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Senior to join our client’s Transaction Tax team on a permanent basis.
Our client is the leading 'Big 4' accountancy practice.
They offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. There is support for flexible working and career development in addition to flexible benefits that cover holidays, health and wellbeing, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, winning work proactively and contributing to winning new clients
- High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business focused approach taken
- Overall responsibility of quality of client service
- Manage possible leads from other areas of the practice
- Build networks and relationships internally and externally for the team to leverage from
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including retaining and training international tax professionals
- Significant involvement in the management of the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff development and assignments
- Strong client relationship management skills with ability to develop quality outputs to clients
- Negotiation skills
- Business development skills, able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work
- Effective time management, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience of coaching and developing more junior staff
- Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day management of delivery team
- Change orientated with flexible approach
- ACA (or international equivalent) / CA / Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Law qualification
- Degree qualified
- Significant experience from a large practice in M&A tax and Private Equity/Funds
- Strong transaction tax technical skills
For more information please apply.