This is a newly created Transfer Pricing Senior Manager role which will be purely advisory focused with a global remit and significant exposure to the Front Office.
Our client is one the best known Financial Services Groups in the world. They have an incredibly strong brand and reputation and are currently experiencing particularly Strong growth which this role is an example of as it is a new headcount for the global TP function.
The role is part of a global Transfer Pricing team with team members in a number of major Financial Services centres across the globe. The role offers exposure to transfer pricing issues working on new transactions and businesses across the group. More specifically this will involved:
- Oversight of and involvement in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, including assistance with the preparation of functional analysis and benchmarking for the various businesses in key jurisdictions.
- You will be working closely with business units and other members of the Tax team globally providing advice in relation to all cross-border dealings of the Group
- Consideration of transfer pricing issues relating to new transactions will be key as you interact with other members of the TP and broader Tax teams on new transactions involving cross border dealings.
- You will be responsible for general transfer pricing research including analysis of recent cases, legislation and government announcements, especially in relation to investment banking activities.
- Liaising with external advisors where appropriate; and for assisting with revenue authority queries where required in audit and review situations.
You will be an experienced Transfer Pricing professional who is either looking for your first move from one of the large professional services firms or looking to further your career having moved in house already. An FS background would be helpful but certainly not essential so candidates with Commerce & Industry background will definitely be considered also.
Between £80,000 - £120,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits.