The opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to join our client’s Transfer Pricing Team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a ‘Big 4’ accountancy practice and a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms.
They have over 12,000 partners and staff working in more than 20 offices in the UK.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Be market facing with clients and target organisation
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery
- Managing preparation of detailed technical Transfer Pricing analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
- Co-ordinating with other tax teams on a range of topics
- Developing and managing project budgets and billing to ensure profitable delivery of client engagements
- CTA, CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Excellent Transfer Pricing and wider tax technical skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Extensive experience in a corporate tax transfer pricing environment
To discuss in confidence please contact email@example.com or call 07799 462 326