This is primarily a tax role but combines aspects of corporate tax, transfer pricing, tax value chain, business advisory and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level. Transfer Pricing is a priority growth areas for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid career progression.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be market facing with allocated clients and target organisation
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Project managing large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions.
- Managing preparation of detailed technical analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues.
- Coordinating with the firm's transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiatives
- Financial management, including developing and managing project budgets and billing to ensure profitable delivery of client engagements Coaching and developing junior team members
- Play key role in people development activities (coaching / mentoring) for less experienced team members
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other in company teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions.
- Keeping abreast of changes in UK law and practice in these areas; and law and practice for key trading partner countries of the UK.
- Be knowledgeable and insightful about industry trends and how this industry knowledge can be leveraged in terms of TP business proposition.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.