We are working with a global organisation, leader in their field, on a Senior Employment Tax Manager role with responsibility across Europe. The role will be based Northwest and cover the entire Employment Tax remit from both a domestic and international perspective.
The focus will be on governance and controls, including processes, also acting as a subject matter expert across the group. The role will be also involved with Reward projects, partnering with HR on Executive compensation and reward planning. This is a great opportunity to works across a variety of projects having regional responsibility while being part of a highly successful and complex organisation.
- Proven Employment Tax experience gained in an established consulting business or Industry
- General knowledge of other EU countries' tax systems is a plus
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial understanding
- Ability to manage complexity
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- ATT, CTA/ACA qualification preferred
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki on & 0207 429 4465 for a confidential discussion.