I am working with a global professional services business who are looking to appoint a Senior Reward Manager on a permanent basis. There are offices across the UK, and this position can also be based remotely.
Reporting into the Head of HR Operations, you will develop and drive and implement the reward strategy globally for the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive the reward strategy both in the UK and globally
- Manage from start to finish the annual reward cycle including bonuses
- Data modelling for compensation and bonus budgets
- Develop first class benefits strategy
- Grow and develop reward team
- Communicate reward information to support business decisions
You will be a Reward Manager / Senior Reward Manager who has taken ownership of the reward function. My client is looking for somebody with global experience.
You will receive an excellent salary as well as working for a business that promotes and values work life balance and flexible working.
Please apply to the role to be considered.