The Tax & Financial Accounting team is a global team responsible for the preparation and filing tax and statutory account filings. This role would mainly involve preparation and review of allocated corporation tax returns.
Our client is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 employees working in more than 30 countries.
- Preparation and review of allocated corporation tax returns (UK and overseas)
- Ensure overseas Corporate Tax compliance obligations are met, such as meeting filing and payment deadlines
- Review of balance sheet tax related reconciliations by set deadline
- Assist in the tax provisioning process and provide support to accounting teams in the completion of year-end, interim and month end tax accounting and reporting, include work for Group Tax.
- Assist with the preparation & finalisation of draft tax disclosures in UK statutory financial statements
- Monitor postings made to tax accounts and ensuring all journals are supported by appropriate documentation and correctly posted
- Assist with training the team and providing WHT guidance including approvals of write offs
- Maintain accurate working papers and documentation in accordance with department policy
- Liaise with tax advisors, both overseas and UK, as required
- Assist in addressing Tax authority queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with relevant project work (eg. acquisitions, disposals, restructuring etc)
- Assist with the provision of information for audit queries
- Assist with non-routine ad hoc tax matters as required
- Assist and train T&FA Accountants where required
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA preferred)
- Corporate Tax experience
Opportunity to work as part of a supportive, dedicated and professional team within a FTSE100 group and 100% remote working.