Churchill Tax is a fast growing and one of the leading specialist tax consultancies in the UK. Due to our increased market share via acquisitions and organic growth we are recruiting at senior levels to join our national team. This job role will be based around 80% on working from home with occasional visits to the London/ regional offices to meet clients where necessary.
Senior Tax Advisory Manager / Director – Up to £100k plus bonus & partnership
The successful Senior Tax Advisory Senior Manager/ Director will be responsible for: -
- Meet with new and prospective clients, onboarding and agree terms of business
- Provide bespoke advice to private clients on inheritance tax and capital gains tax
- Advice to high net worth individuals / landlords
- Residence and domicile tax advice, onshore and offshore tax planning
- Corporate restructuring, HMRC Clearance, Negotiations with HMRC
- Stamp duty and some knowledge of VAT
To be successful in the role, it is essential that the Senior Tax Advisory Manager has the following experience:
- At least 10+ experience in a similar role
- Track record of meeting billing targets and debt recovery
- A track record of developing bespoke tax planning strategies for clients
- Preferably CTA qualified or ACA/ ACCA with strong tax advisory experience “within a large firm”
- Experience with tax advice to high net worth individuals and companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct meetings with new clients independently
In return for your commitment the successful Senior Tax Advisory Manager/Director will benefit from a quick route to partnership, a salary of up to £100k+ per annum PLUS bonus.
- 35 days of holidays
- Death in service cover
- Additional BIKs
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Andrew Edmond on email@example.com or call on 0207 998 1834.