I am currently recruiting for a Senior Tax Analyst to join a US Multinational Group, based in their Central London office. The primary focus of the role will be to ensure the European group is compliant with its tax and reporting obligations.
- Assistance with management of the UK tax returns submission process
- Review of information to support third party preparation of the UK tax returns
- Preparation of correspondence to HMRC in response to enquiries and tax matters
- Monitor and help manage the European country tax return submission process
- Support country Finance Managers with tax information during tax authority audits
Tax Accounting & Control:
- Tax accounting for the European group on a quarterly and annual basis for US GAAP and Local GAAP reporting
- Tax forecasting for the European group on a quarterly basis for US GAAP reporting
- Maintain a robust control environment for SOX and SAO purposes
- Preparation of provision to return "true up" and necessary accounting entries
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth directly on 0207 429 4404.