We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Tax Analyst to help support the European Tax Team with respect to international and domestic tax reporting, tax accounting and tax compliance as well as help to improve tax efficiency within the group.
The successful candidate can be based in either London or Livingston (Scotland).
If successful, your responsibilities in this role will be:
Tax Reporting and control:
- Tax provision reporting and accounting for the European group on a quarterly and annual basis for US GAAP and Local GAAP reporting
- Tax forecasting for the European group on a quarterly basis for US GAAP reporting
- Maintain a robust control environment for SOX and SAO purposes
- Preparation of provision to return "true up" and necessary accounting entries under US GAAP and Local GAAP
- Identify and implement process efficiencies to improve the Group`s tax provision reporting methodology
- Monitor and help manage the European country tax return submission process
- Support the European entities with the financial statement preparation where necessary
- Support country Finance Managers with tax information during tax authority audits
- Calculation and forecasting of estimated tax payments
- Liaise with relevant tax authorities as necessary
- Ad hoc support for UK PAYE and VAT
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) and/or
- Qualified tax advisor (ATT or CTA).
- Strong reporting and compliance background.
- Strong UK tax technical knowledge
- Working knowledge of excel and tax accounting systems
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Commercial tax experience
- Working knowledge of major European tax jurisdictions.
- Conversant with US GAAP
In return we offer a competitive remuneration and the career prospects associated with working for a global super brand.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.