Senior Tax Analyst - In-House - London
Up to £60,000
Are you an ambitious, corporate tax professional with excellent learning agility?
Would you like the opportunity to join a globally recognised, luxury brand organisation?
Do you want exposure to International Tax?
What makes this company great?
- Support provided for further exams
- Well-known brand
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Exposure to international tax
- New modern offices
- Great for first-time move to industry
As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for;
- Managing quarterly group tax payments in the UK and tax/accounting balances for all UK tax resident entities
- Responsible for the preparation of Corporation Tax computations and Returns for all UK tax resident entities
- Consolidating group tax calculations, using information provided by the regional financial controllers
- Calculating the group transfer pricing recharges accurately and thoroughly dealing with any queries arising both internally and externally from auditors
- Support the International Direct Tax Manager and Group Finance with any CBCR related reporting and documentation requirements both in the UK and Globally
- Support the International Tax Manager in dealing with PAYE queries and audits, along with calculating the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement
What will you need to succeed?
- ATT/ACCA/ACA qualified or nearly qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Strong technical UK tax knowledge
- Interest in studying for CTA
What do the employees say?
"Dynamic company with good employee support and advancement opportunities."
- Former employee
"You work hard but it's also hugely rewarding with a great sense of company belonging."
- Former employee
I am looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to take on this exciting opportunity in the heart of London.
Apply today or contact me on the below;
Telephone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR