A commercial company who are a global leader in their field have a broad, in-house opportunity for a soon to be / newly qualified ATT or equivalent candidate to join their tax team in a role with a diverse scope.
This role will suit a candidate with a background in any of the following; employment, expatriate or indirect tax.
With responsibilities across Employment, Expatriate and Indirect Tax, this is an excellent opportunity to broaden out your tax career. The position will have a primary focus on Employment Taxes, it will assist with all Expatriate matter and the role will have a 20% focus on Indirect Tax.
- Preparation of PAYE Settlement Agreement calculations
- Assisting payroll department with ad hoc P11D reporting queries
- Share scheme reporting
- Assist with all expatriate tax matters including liaising with external tax advisors
- Short Term Business Visitor tracking and reporting to HMRC
- Assisting with any HMRC Employer Compliance Reviews
- Support on work required re employment status / IR35
- Continuous review of tax procedures and controls in light of CCO legislation
- Assist in the preparation and submission of VAT Returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat Returns, and other Excise Duty Returns
- Support the group tax team and the wider business to ensure tax issues are identified and appropriately managed
- Part or fully qualified ATT or equivalent
- A background in Employment taxes would be an advantage, a background in Expatriate or Indirect Tax may be considered and you will need 3 years experience minimum.
- Proactive nature and a motivation to upskill across Employment, Expatriate and Indirect Tax