- The focus for any Ascentis Senior Tax Consultant is the delivery of advisory services across all aspects of taxation alongside the delivery of corporate compliance services.
- Success in this role is based not only on the consistent delivery of “super compliance” services, but building upon this foundation with proactive tax-minimisation ideas and advice to make a tremendous impact on the client and their business.
- A successful Ascentis Senior Tax Consultant will have a high degree of tax technical expertise, and be able to apply that not only to produce quality compliance work, but to give practical understanding and tax saving ideas to our clients in face to face meetings and in written reports.
- Our outstanding service levels are achieved through “The Ascentis Way” - a working-style methodology based on the concept of total ownership over every assignment, and delivered through perpetual cycles of “Action > Traction > Progress = Success”.
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns.
- Support our tax partner in communicating tax planning with clients through written tax advice on ad-hoc assignments (such as corporate restructures).
- Support the tax partner in delivery of R&D reports, through the compilation of financial data as well as written reports.
- Liaise with the financial mastery partner to provide clients with integrated tax and business advice.
- Support the tax partner in delivery of advisory services to clients through our taxation health checks and pre-year end meetings.
- Maintain expert level technical tax knowledge.
- Demonstrate strong professional standards and ethics with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast changing, busy environment.
- Where necessary, collaborate with our third party tax experts.
- Deliver the success factors within your personal Ascentis business plan.
- Come from a practice background.
- Be a qualified tax adviser with a minimum 5 years PQE.
- Live within the wider Leeds/Bradford/Harrogate area
In return we are offering:
- Salary £35k - £45k dependent on experience
- Phone contract
- Home office *
- 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Expense account
This is a tremendous opportunity, for the right person, to join a team which is striving to make a difference.
We believe there’s a better way, a more successful and enjoyable way, for our clients to run their businesses.
Our purpose is to help them find that better way and so, achieve their personal vision of success.
We help our clients to do this using “The Ascentis Way” This is: Action > Traction > Progress > Success
This way of working takes business owners through a proven process that ultimately achieves their personal vision of success, and fulfils our reason for being here.
It’s not easy but it works…
And every day this work nudges us one step closer to our vision of:
A Future Where Every Business Owner Is Less Stressed, Has More Time, Makes More Money, Has More Fun And Is Personally Fulfilled.
Want to join us? Apply Now