Churchill Tax is a fast growing and one of the leading specialist tax consultancies in the UK. Due to our increased market share via acquisitions and organic growth we are recruiting at senior levels to join our national team. Both roles will be based around 80% on working from home with occasional visits to the London/regional offices to meet clients where necessary.
Senior Tax Investigations Manager/Director
Up to £85k plus bonus & partnership
• At least 8 years solid experience in handling and managing HMRC tax investigations
• Must be able to independently manage HMRC investigations and enquiries relating to VAT Income Tax, Corporation Tax, PAYE
• Solid experience of dealing with Code of Practice 8 and Code of Practice 9 investigations (tax fraud investigations)
• Experience of dealing with appeals in the Tax Tribunal and representing clients
• Solid/ provable experience of negotiating with HMRC to reduce clients’ tax liabilities
• Should have track record of defending clients in complex investigations
• Ability to communicate and correspond with HMRC
• Meetings with clients and HMRC
• Preferably ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified or ex-HMRC Inspector
• Strong written and verbal skills
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Andrew Edmond on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7998 1834.